simple video editing

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

I think this topic was discussed on here some months ago, but I can't seem to find it in the list archive.  I need to mark sections of a long video, copy them to the clipboard and paste them into separate files.

I tried avidemux, but couldn't find a way to move through the long video with the keyboard.

Thanks very much,

George

On 8/23/2019 4:57 AM, Smiling? wrote:

Changing the sounds.

1. Exit your email program.

2. Press the Windows key and type sounds, or you can go to your system tray (Insert+F11), and select what will be titled whatever your soundcard is with a percentage of what it's currently set at, press enter and either press S for sounds or arrow to it pressing enter.

3. On the Sound dialog box, on the Sounds tab, under Program Events, under Windows, click New Mail Notification.

4. Click Browse, and then select a different audio file.

Note:  Only .wav audio files are supported. Other audio file formats such as .mp3 or .aac can’t be used. Your favorite sound editing program might be able

to convert other audio file formats to a .wav file.

5. Click OK.

6. Restart your email program.