NVDA user looking for older working iTunes version

Kwork

Hi,

The latest version of iTunes, 12.9.6.3, seems to be quite broken with NVDA. Does anyone have any installers, or even version numbers for older versions that work well? My problems come when using iTunes for PC, Windows 10 64-bit by the way, with Apple Music. Loss of focus is the norm, and it's hard to press the enter or spacebar on anything without the program losing focus completely, most ofen sending me to the Windows start menu search box.

Any help is appreciated. Older versions worked well enough, especially ones from six months ago or older, but I didn't keep track of version numbers..

Thanks.

Travis

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Travis,

Here's a download link for a folder with several earlier iTunes installers.  I'm currently using 12.6.2 on Windows 7 without any problems.