Video editing

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

Apologies if this is a repeat, but it didn't come back to me.

I'm looking for a video editor that is screen reader friendly enough to allow me to mark sections of a long video and put each one in a file of its own.

I thought this was discussed some months ago, but didn't find it in the archives.  I thought avidemux would do it, but I couldn't find a way to move through the long video with the keyboard.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

George

Laz

Since you're using charter you may wish to regularly check your spam
folder for missing messages including your own. Note that if you're
using an email client you'll most likely have to check your spam
folder on the email provider site. Charter is one of the email
provider's which regularly bounces messages from groups.io.

Laz list moderator

On 8/24/19, George McCoy <slr1bpz@charter.net> wrote:
Apologies if this is a repeat, but it didn't come back to me.

I'm looking for a video editor that is screen reader friendly enough to
allow me to mark sections of a long video and put each one in a file of
its own.

I thought this was discussed some months ago, but didn't find it in the
archives. I thought avidemux would do it, but I couldn't find a way to
move through the long video with the keyboard.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

George

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/