From: Keith S
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:13 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] keywords for color identifier search ?

Hi, wondering what would be the best keywords to enter into google.com to find blind accessible stand alone color identifiers ?

Thanks

keith

N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...>

Color Identifier are 2 very good key words. I just bought one from
Maxiaids, and it's also a light probe, which I very much need, as well
as a color identifier. This was about $175, the most reasonably priced
one I have found. The link to the page is below. Good luck in your
search.

https://www.maxiaids.com/color-identifier-light-detector

Nance

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

Gerald Levy

Better yet, just type “talking color identifier” into the search edit field, and you will get a list of all the available blind accessible models.

Gerald

Have you tried just typing in color identifier?  The first 20 or so results contain some standalone devices.