Topics

transferring money from pay pal to my bank

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me where to go on pay pal to transfer money from my pay pal account to my bank account? I've done it before but I can't figure it out now.

From the main page I clicked on transfer money, and at some point I ended up on the wallet page although I'm not sure how I ended up there, and I found an area that said transfer to bank and it was clickable so I clicked there, but the page never changed after that and I never found the edit field to type how much I wanted to transfer.

Btw I'm using jaws 2019, windows 10, and google chrome.

Troy

Holly

Troy:

First click on Wallet, then transfer money, then you should get to the next screen that asks you whether you are transferring money in or out and which account. Try clicking on the transfer link again. It should work.

Troy Burnham

Once I click on transfer to my bank I get to the page that I mentioned before with the clickables, and at the top of that page there's a close link.

I don't use pay pal often so it could've changed since the last time I used it, but one of the areas I can click says something about a transfer fee and another one says free transfer. Of course I want the free transfer but the page doesn't appear to change once I click on free transfer and I never do get to the page where the edit field is where I can type how much I want to transfer.

Troy

On 8/27/2019 9:17 PM, Holly wrote:
Troy:

First click on Wallet, then transfer money, then you should get to the next screen that asks you whether you are transferring money in or out and which account.  Try clicking on the transfer link again.  It should work.

Holly

Troy:

I don't have any money in my PayPal account right now, so when I click on 'transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank' link, the next screen says there is nothing to transfer, so that is as far as I could go.

Maybe someone else can be of more help.

Sorry.

I am using Internet Explorer and Windows 7, but it shouldn't matter.

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I think you must first sort of join your bank account to your PayPal account.  There is a button or link for you to do this.  Paypal will ask you for your bank account number, then once you have filled in the exact details, it will send a token to your account for varification.  They will email you once the varification is confirmed, and then you can transfer cash from your PayPal account to your bank account and vice versa.  Cheers!

On 8/28/2019 11:32 AM, Holly wrote:
Troy:

I don't have any money in my PayPal account right now, so when I click on 'transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank' link, the next screen says there is nothing to transfer, so that is as far as I could go.

Maybe someone else can be of more help.

Sorry.

I am using Internet Explorer and Windows 7, but it shouldn't matter.

Troy, a transfer from your Paypal account to your bank account is always
free. However, it would take a day or two for the transferred funds to hit
your bank account.

Now, could you process the transfer a bit quicker? yes, you can! It'll
cost you something. Such a transfer will occur virtually simultaneously.
Paypal will display the cost of Instant Transfer if you choose this option.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Troy Burnham

Okay I solved the problem. It helps to read each line of the page completely because I had to check a radio button saying that I wanted the balance to go to my bank account and then everything worked. As I said before I haven't done this often, and the last time I did it I don't remember having to tell it where to transfer the money since I only have one bank account linked with pay pal.

Troy