liking and reacting on facebook

Keith S

Is there anyway to unlike or unreact to a post that I have liked or reacted to on facebook.

I accidentally liked a post and now everyone seems to think one thing about me and it's getting very very annoying when I talk to family members.

Thanks

Keith

Thom Spittle

Go to the same place where you liked it, and unlike it the same way.

On Aug 30, 2019, at 8:49 AM, Keith S <ks.steinbach03@...> wrote:

Is there anyway to unlike or unreact to a post that I have liked or reacted to on facebook.

I accidentally liked a post and now everyone seems to think one thing about me and it's getting very very annoying when I talk to family members.

Thanks

Keith

Shirley Healy <doglover1980@...>

shirley
Is there anyway to unlike or unreact to a post that I have liked or reacted to on facebook.

I accidentally liked a post and now everyone seems to think one thing about me and it's getting very very annoying when I talk to family members.

Thanks

Keith

Keith S

but there is no unlike button or link on the m.facebook.com site

Keith

Go to the same place where you liked it, and unlike it the same way.

On Aug 30, 2019, at 8:49 AM, Keith S <ks.steinbach03@...> wrote:

Is there anyway to unlike or unreact to a post that I have liked or reacted to on facebook.

I accidentally liked a post and now everyone seems to think one thing about me and it's getting very very annoying when I talk to family members.

Thanks

Keith

Donna

Keith,

The “Like” button in Facebook is a toggle button..With one tap you have selected that you Like the post..If you tap the “Like” button once again you will deselect that you Like the post.

Donna

but there is no unlike button or link on the m.facebook.com site

Keith
Go to the same place where you liked it, and unlike it the same way.

On Aug 30, 2019, at 8:49 AM, Keith S <ks.steinbach03@...> wrote:

Is there anyway to unlike or unreact to a post that I have liked or reacted to on facebook.

I accidentally liked a post and now everyone seems to think one thing about me and it's getting very very annoying when I talk to family members.

Thanks

Keith

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

The like button is a toggle.  Pressing it once likes the item.  Pressing it again unlikes the item.

George