From: "George McCoy" <slr1bpz@charter.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 09:19:52 -0500
Subject: [TechTalk] .wav to .mp3 converter

I'm looking for a free, easy-to-use windows 10 app for converting .wav
files to .mp3.  The person I am working with is not very tech savvy so I
hesitate to recommend full-blown audio editors like Audacity.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

George

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: Every message in topics or hashtags you are following is emailed to you.
The first message of every new thread is also emailed to you.
You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to

Gene

Switch is a good program.  Once you get the parameters set, they are all remembered and your friend will have to do very little to convert a file.

Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2019 9:19 AM

I'm looking for a free, easy-to-use windows 10 app for converting .wav
files to .mp3.  The person I am working with is not very tech savvy so I
hesitate to recommend full-blown audio editors like Audacity.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

George

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

george
use total mp3 converter, very easy and accessible
get it at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7rau4qyzofopyvc/AACw7aGcTw6eglaJVgU1nlVVa?dl=0