Link for commentary screen reader for Android APK file

Josh Kennedy

Here is a link for the commentary screen reader for Android the free version. it works a lot better than TalkBack I think and makes many more apps accessible on Android. let me know how you like the commentary screen reader for Android you can also join the telegram group 4 commentary English screen reader if you are on telegram or Whatsapp. The link is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-h2lcewKHpH9j9OOiXXFjS8nRETs-ru_/view?usp=drivesdk

Fanus

Hello Josh

When I search in the playstore app on my galaxy phone the first result is DDS Screen Reader from DreamDoor Soft. Is this the correct Commentary Screen Reader?

Regards

Fanus

Here is a link for the commentary screen reader for Android the free version. it works a lot better than TalkBack I think and makes many more apps accessible on Android. let me know how you like the commentary screen reader for Android you can also join the telegram group 4 commentary English screen reader if you are on telegram or Whatsapp. The link is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-h2lcewKHpH9j9OOiXXFjS8nRETs-ru_/view?usp=drivesdk

David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>

Hello Josh! I just found your link to the commentary screen reader. I installed it! What should I do next? Can I use TalkBack and commentary at the same time so I can get commentary turned on? if I turn off TalkBack, I will not be able to access the on button to turn on commentary. if I allow commentary to begin talking, what then? I will then have commentary and TalkBack both running at the same time. I do have the shortcut to stop TalkBack by pressing both volume buttons enacted. Can I do that to stop TalkBack even while commentary is running after I turn commentary on? Thanks a lot Josh, and I would be very interested in being a part of this commentary development. I talk on the Android less a lot, and I love to participate, and help blind people use their Android phones. Please feel free to email me offline at
JJesusloves1966@...
Thanks Josh!
David Moore

sent from Android toy!

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 10:46 AM Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Here is a link for the commentary screen reader for Android the free version. it works a lot better than TalkBack I think and makes many more apps accessible on Android. let me know how you like the commentary screen reader for Android you can also join the telegram group 4 commentary English screen reader if you are on telegram or Whatsapp. The link is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-h2lcewKHpH9j9OOiXXFjS8nRETs-ru_/view?usp=drivesdk

Josh Kennedy

no, commentary screen reader is not on the play store. you absolutely 100 percent must get it from the link i provided and install the APK on your android phone using the total commander app on the play store. commentary is made in china, translated to english by volunteers, distributed on the commentary english screen readers telegram group.

Josh Kennedy

first turn on commentary, then turn off talkback once commentary is running. in commentary's settings, under tts, set everything to the system voice and check use a single voice. under content presentation settings, in list settings, uncheck the speaking of list ranges and stuff. under action settings and scrolling, set it to swipe left and right to move through icons rather than swipe up and down.

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

Josh,

Does Commentary have any keyboard shortcuts?

Thanks,

George

On 9/13/2019 5:55 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
first turn on commentary, then turn off talkback once commentary is running. in commentary's settings, under tts, set everything to the system voice and check use a single voice. under content presentation settings, in list settings, uncheck the speaking of list ranges and stuff. under action settings and scrolling, set it to swipe left and right to move through icons rather than swipe up and down.

Josh Kennedy

sorry there are no keyboard shortcuts at all for commentary.

If you are new to Android, and you don't like tinkering, please stay away
from the Commentary Screen Reader. It is a brand-new screen reader slowly
making inroads into the Android ecosystem. Don't install or attempt to play
with it until you are reasonably proficient using Android.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

hey can u send the link for the commentery screen reader?
thanks
i missed it