how many use both?

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I have an android phone for what it does best, and an iPod touch so I can use the best that iOS offers without spending a fortune. I have the latest iPod touch 7th gen that came out In May of 2019. So are there others on here that have both android and iOS to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Holly

Josh:

Only Apple all the way.

Jaffar Sidek

I have MacBook pro  and android.  Cheers!

On 9/13/2019 6:17 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

I have an android phone for what it does best, and an iPod touch so I can use the best that iOS offers without spending a fortune. I have the latest iPod touch 7th gen that came out In May of 2019. So are there others on here that have both android and iOS to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jaffar Sidek

I do not use Apple all the way because I think it is to restrictive.  You can't share files and connect directly with an android user or windows user via bluetooth, for example.  Still I own all three, Windows Android and the mac for my software development work because needs must.

On 9/13/2019 6:38 AM, Holly wrote:
Josh:

Only Apple all the way.

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I used to have both. Now I just have an iPad Mini 4, that my brother bought me for my birthday.

Jan

chris judge

I use iPhone, and am forcing myself to learn android so I can support clients. I bought a pixel 3 for the purpose. Try as I might, I haven’t grown to enjoy android yet. I’m trying, lol.