how many use both?

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I have an android phone for what it does best, and an iPod touch so I can use the best that iOS offers without spending a fortune. I have the latest iPod touch 7th gen that came out In May of 2019. So are there others on here that have both android and iOS to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Holly

Josh:

Only Apple all the way.

Jaffar Sidek

I have MacBook pro  and android.  Cheers!

On 9/13/2019 6:17 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

I have an android phone for what it does best, and an iPod touch so I can use the best that iOS offers without spending a fortune. I have the latest iPod touch 7th gen that came out In May of 2019. So are there others on here that have both android and iOS to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

Josh

Jaffar Sidek

I do not use Apple all the way because I think it is to restrictive.  You can't share files and connect directly with an android user or windows user via bluetooth, for example.  Still I own all three, Windows Android and the mac for my software development work because needs must.

On 9/13/2019 6:38 AM, Holly wrote:
Josh:

Only Apple all the way.

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I used to have both. Now I just have an iPad Mini 4, that my brother bought me for my birthday.

Jan

chris judge

I use iPhone, and am forcing myself to learn android so I can support clients. I bought a pixel 3 for the purpose. Try as I might, I haven’t grown to enjoy android yet. I’m trying, lol.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: September 12, 2019 7:17 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] how many use both?

Hi,

Josh

Lenron

I use both, I don't have a daily driver android at the moment, but
that's mainly because of not having the extra to replace my old galaxy
s6. I Love both for different reasons. IOS is boring but there are
some features that make it worth having.

On 9/13/19, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@gmail.com> wrote:
I use iPhone, and am forcing myself to learn android so I can support
clients. I bought a pixel 3 for the purpose. Try as I might, I haven’t grown
to enjoy android yet. I’m trying, lol.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh
Kennedy
Sent: September 12, 2019 7:17 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] how many use both?

Hi,

I have an android phone for what it does best, and an iPod touch so I can
use the best that iOS offers without spending a fortune. I have the latest
iPod touch 7th gen that came out In May of 2019. So are there others on here
that have both android and iOS to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

Josh

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Josh Kennedy

for those having android issues, I recommend any of the android one phones such as nokia 4.2. or xiaomi mi a2 or mi a2 lite. and commentary is my favorite android screen reader. It's much faster and less laggy than talkback is.