From: Gene
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:07 AM
Subject: I may be in hospital

I'm going to have an unexpected health problem checked today.  I feel fine but I may be in hospital so I may not be as active on the list.  I'm sure Laaz will do a good job dealing with anything that may come up..

Please don't clutter the list with good wishes messages to me.  You may send them to
Since the messages are directed to me, they would just be clutter on list.

I don't know if the problem is serious or not but it needs to be checked.

Gene

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

Good news. I’m glad for you.

TerriLynne

I was really lucky.  My doctor had an opening today.  I went there and she said I shouldn't go to the ER now.  We are going to work on the problem and she told me about alternatives to hospitalization concerning the problem I didn't know about.  for now, that of course is the much preferable option and if things go well, I won't have to be in hospital.

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 3:37 PM

Good news. I’m glad for you.

TerriLynne

I was really lucky.  My doctor had an opening today.  I went there and she said I shouldn't go to the ER now.  We are going to work on the problem and she told me about alternatives to hospitalization concerning the problem I didn't know about.  for now, that of course is the much preferable option and if things go well, I won't have to be in hospital.

I'm going to have an unexpected health problem checked today.  I feel fine but I may be in hospital so I may not be as active on the list.  I'm sure Laaz will do a good job dealing with anything that may come up..

Please don't clutter the list with good wishes messages to me.  You may send them to

Since the messages are directed to me, they would just be clutter on list.

I don't know if the problem is serious or not but it needs to be checked.

Gene

John Dowling <1008jmd@...>

Hey Geen,
Hang in there.

Check out my first ever single: Do Dogs Go to Heaven.

On Sep 13, 2019, at 4:59 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Thank you.

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 3:37 PM

Good news. I’m glad for you.