Getting information from the internet such as recipes

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

I am using windows 10, jaws 18, and switch back and forth between internet explorer and google chrome. But I am having a hard time getting recipes from the internet. The cursor moves around so that I have to do a lot of up and down arrowing. The text is hard to impossible to copy and paste, so I have to type it out myself which seems to aggravate the cursor not being where I lef it. Is anyone using the internet to get information they want to keep? If so, how are you accomplishing this?

Thanks,

TerriLynne

Monte Single

Some recipe  sites are easier than others to copy  material from and to navigate

Try;

www.simply-recipes.com

once I type the recipe I want in the search field, I press enter  then I press h for heading till I hear the name of the recipe, and I usually tab and down arrow til I hear ingredients.  And after that procedure.  There seems to be all kinds of photos and other  stuff in between,  like placing an on line groceryorder.

But I do find recipes.

If some one know of an easier site to navigate, please tell.