From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2019 1:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I may be going into hospital again

I don’t want to disappear so I’m letting members know that I may be going into hospital again today.  I won’t have a computer so you’ll know I’m in again if you don’t hear from me later in the day.

Gene

Robin Frost

Sorry to read this I wish speedy and full recovery.
Robin

I don’t want to disappear so I’m letting members know that I may be going into hospital again today.  I won’t have a computer so you’ll know I’m in again if you don’t hear from me later in the day.

Gene

Pamela Dominguez

Okay, thanks for letting us know.  Good luck, and I hope your problems can get dealt with, and that you are better.  Pam.

I don’t want to disappear so I’m letting members know that I may be going into hospital again today.  I won’t have a computer so you’ll know I’m in again if you don’t hear from me later in the day.

Barb O'Connor

Gene, whatever is going on, I will certainly send positive thoughts and prayers. My wish is for nothing but the best for you. Thank you so much for the heads up.

Barb

On Oct 1, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I don’t want to disappear so I’m letting members know that I may be going into hospital again today.  I won’t have a computer so you’ll know I’m in again if you don’t hear from me later in the day.

Gene

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Gene! This is no way to get attention! Stay out of that hospital! Be well, be healthy.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Blaster

I wish you a speedy recovery.
Take care,
Blaster

On 10/1/19, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:
Hi all,

Gene! This is no way to get attention! Stay out of that hospital! Be
well, be healthy.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons