Talks mailing list

Fanus

Hello list
Does the list still exist and if so, how does one subscribe and if not, can
someone please give the email address of someone who is a talks expert?
Regards
Fanus

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I am trying to subscribe to the iCevices group. My emails keep returning. The address that I have is: idevices-request%gatewayfortheblindcom. Is that correct? Thank you.

Jan

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

No they moved groups.Io. The email address to join is the following. And just send a blank message.

On Oct 6, 2019, at 1:06 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am trying to subscribe to the iCevices group. My emails keep returning. The address that I have is: idevices-request%gatewayfortheblindcom. Is that correct? Thank you.

Jan

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

I forgot for the email address here's the email address.

idevices+subscribe@groups.io

On Oct 6, 2019, at 1:06 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am trying to subscribe to the iCevices group. My emails keep returning. The address that I have is: idevices-request%gatewayfortheblindcom. Is that correct? Thank you.

Jan

jan howells <gale7978@...>

Thank you. You said that the email address is the following. But you did not put the address. But I will try the same that I have with the exception of what is after the at sign. So is it: idevices-request%groupsddio? Thank you.

Jan

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

No, the address is

On Oct 6, 2019, at 1:16 PM, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thank you. You said that the email address is the following. But you did not put the address. But I will try the same that I have with the exception of what is after the at sign. So is it: idevices-request%groupsddio? Thank you.

Jan

jan howells <gale7978@...>

Thank you, Joseph.

Jan

jan howells <gale7978@...>

Thank you very much, Joseph.

Sharon S

Hi, I have been a member of the talks list for quite some time. However I
haven't received any messages from it in quite some time. I can try sending
a message to it to see if there is still anyone out there but I don't like
my chances. I think most people have moved over to smart phones. I still
have my talks phone however I mainly only use it now for the KNFB reader.

Bye for now.
From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.