Here we go again

Gene

I’m going back in hospital again, I hope for just a few days.  My heart rhythm is erratic and it will be monitored and treatment or treatments tried.

Gene

Victor

I’m sorry you’re going through this.  You’re in my prayers.

God bless,

Victor

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I’m going back in hospital again, I hope for just a few days.  My heart rhythm is erratic and it will be monitored and treatment or treatments tried.

Gene

heather albright

Prayers and god speed to a quick recovery! Heather

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind:
www.nfb.org
An Accessible Online Library:
www.bookshare.org

Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:41 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Here we go again

I’m sorry you’re going through this.  You’re in my prayers.

God bless,

Victor

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Gene

Robin Frost

Hi,
Aww so sorry to read this but hope they get you fixed right up. Sending all the prayers and good thoughts one can muster.
Robin

Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Here we go again

Gene

jan howells <gale7978@...>

Hi Gene,

For irregular heartbeat, have they ever tried an ablation for you? I have known a few people that had good success with that. I will be praying for you. I am very sorry that you are having a rough time.

Jan

Gene

I'm back, but considering how I've been in and out of hospital, I'll just say I'm back.  We'll all find out together if its for a good while or not.

I'm feeling alright, though I'm more tired than I should be.  I had to start a new medication and have it adjusted.

I have so much accumulated mail that I'll probably not read most of it so if anyone wanted me to respond to something, please send it again.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 12:34 PM

Gene

James Bentley

Don’t even waste your time responding to this but, very glad you are back.

Get well.  Live long and prosper.

James B

Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Here we go again

I'm back, but considering how I've been in and out of hospital, I'll just say I'm back.  We'll all find out together if its for a good while or not.

I'm feeling alright, though I'm more tired than I should be.  I had to start a new medication and have it adjusted.

I have so much accumulated mail that I'll probably not read most of it so if anyone wanted me to respond to something, please send it again.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 12:34 PM

Gene

jan howells <gale7978@...>

Bless your heart, Gene! I wish you a speedy recovery and a very strong heart. I pray that it will work perfectly as God has designed it to according to His purposes. I will be praying for you.

Jan Howells