Here we go again

Gene

I’m going back in hospital again, I hope for just a few days.  My heart rhythm is erratic and it will be monitored and treatment or treatments tried.

Gene

Victor

I’m sorry you’re going through this.  You’re in my prayers.

God bless,

Victor

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I’m going back in hospital again, I hope for just a few days.  My heart rhythm is erratic and it will be monitored and treatment or treatments tried.

Gene

heather albright

Prayers and god speed to a quick recovery! Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind:
www.nfb.org
An Accessible Online Library:
www.bookshare.org

I’m sorry you’re going through this.  You’re in my prayers.

God bless,

Victor

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I’m going back in hospital again, I hope for just a few days.  My heart rhythm is erratic and it will be monitored and treatment or treatments tried.

Gene

Robin Frost

Hi,
Aww so sorry to read this but hope they get you fixed right up. Sending all the prayers and good thoughts one can muster.
Robin