c cleaner

heather albright

Hello, I lost my tutorial  for the knew c cleaner! So I was going to download c cleaner 5.62! So does anyone have the directions for this version before I download to my pc! I am running windows version1809 latest, jaws 20 and latest NVDA! Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind:
www.nfb.org
An Accessible Online Library:
www.bookshare.org

Steve Matzura

The whole concept of programs like CCleaner is so unnecessary now because the operating system, not to mention hardware, is so much faster, the time and space saved by running Registry cleaners makes very little, if any, difference any more. Even Microsoft disrecommends these kinds of programs. Registry cleaners usually cause more troubles than they fix.

Hello, I lost my tutorial  for the knew c cleaner! So I was going to download c cleaner 5.62! So does anyone have the directions for this version before I download to my pc! I am running windows version1809 latest, jaws 20 and latest NVDA! Cheers Heather

Norma A. Boge

Not everyone using Ccleaner is using it for cleaning the registry. There are other tools, such as the one used to maintain cookies. If there’s a better program to do that with, I’m all ears.