iPhone XS Max Urgent Help.

George Zaynoun

Hi!
To begin with and before I get the question I am on the last update on iOS.
I was editing an email and was using SmartBeetle Braille display.
Suddenly speech stopped completely and the cursor on the Braille display began dancing but I couldn't navigate any more.
Tried to restart my Braille display as I do in such situations for no avail. Exited and restarted VoiceOver with both Siri and the side button and Siri is confirming as usual but the Braille is remembering even when VoiceOver the last state it was displaying i.e the last words I wrote.
I am enabling Voice Control to try open settings-general-shut down but no voice feedback.
Tried connecting it to iTunes but it is saying I must continue on the iPhone to allow Sync.
Finally I chased a sighted woman and she confirmed my worries, the slider to shut down does not work and not when I connect it to iTunes either to allow sync with pc.
Now I want to force it shut down but how for heavens sake?
I am getting notifications from the apps on it and it rings, any help thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Plug phone in
Now do the following

You need to do the first two steps fast then hold the third sted.

Tapval up and tap val down button then hold in the power on off button to
your phone restarts

[...]

Thank you my namesake but the serene is shouting and it is calling sos.
[...]

Carolyn Arnold

Best advice I can give is call Apple Accessibility:

877-204-3930

There have been a lot of VoiceOver problem with 13, and
Apple needs to know how many so that they can address the
problem quickly and accurately.