From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for Player app for Windows 10 to speed up audiobooks

Could someone recommend an audio player for Windows 10 in which I can speed up an audiobook by rate and not increase the pitch, kind of the way that the Victor Stream does it?

Gene

There are other programs that do this as well, but the best one I know of is Windows Media Player.  Unfortunately, the interface for doing this isn't convenient to use.  So if you try other programs and you aren't satisfied, let us know and I'll figure out how to do this with, I believe a version of media Player that has the same interface as yours.

Gene