send space

Donna

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load? Donna

Laz

When you open up the Sendspace page, use your screen reader's
navigation keyboard shortcuts to locate the download button. Using
NVDA one just presses the letter B and one is taken directly to the
download button. Laz

On 1/4/16, Donna <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com> wrote:
Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get
the natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down
load if it has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Monte Single

Yes, there is still the free, just very slow compared to the paid account.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load? Donna

Pamela Dominguez

I still use sendspace for free without joining anything. I tried to create a paid account, and they never asked me for money. They just sset up a free account, so I didn't bother with it. And I lost the email with the stuff that they send you back. Pam.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get
the natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down
load if it has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load? Donna

Matt

Yes you can join for free but you still have the download limit and such
that you don't have with a paid account! So why join for the free account. I
just use it for downloads and I use the free thing which you don't even have
to sign up for. I don't upload anything to it so not going to pay that
outrageous price for storage to it.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Pamela Dominguez

What I don't understand, though, was that I entered on the link that said it was the link to set up a paid account, and they set up a free account. Pam.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Matt

Hmm, the screen reader must have read one thing and the link was something
else. I have this happen before. The screen reader what it read and it
focus was not the same.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

What I don't understand, though, was that I entered on the link that said it
was the link to set up a paid account, and they set up a free account. Pam.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Gene

Which is an illustration of why you may be better off left clicking links using JAWS with the left click mouse key.  Don't go into the JAWS cursor before left clicking, just press the left click key.  I don't know how prevalent this is, but a number of years ago, I got far more accurate results doing this.

When using NVDA, it may be necessary to turn browse mode off before tabbing or shift tabbing to a link to ensure accuracy.  In other words, first go to the link in the usual way.  Then turn off browse mode and tab and shift tab to see where you are.  Once at the proper link, press enter and then turn browse mode on after the page loads.  If you try too soon, browse mode may not turn on so you may have to try more than once if you try too soon.  This is seldom necessary in NVDA but I found an audio link I can't reliably follow except when in browse mode.

What I don't understand, though, was that I entered on the link that said it
was the link to set up a paid account, and they set up a free account.  Pam.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Monica Jones

Lord, their prices are very reasonable for what we get, I think. Granted, Sendspace has its quirks, but for nine bucks, I can download all I want and I think my upload limit is ten gigs per month. I wouldn't trust it far as a backup source because it's been known to eat files.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Walter Ramage

Hi. Your uploads are unlimited as are your downloads. The 10gig limit is
the largest file size you can upload to Send Space but you must have the Pro
Plus account to do that. The Pro account allows uploads of files as large
as 4gig. Walter.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Monica Jones

Yes, you are right, Walter, I couldn't remember for sure but the price still isn't bad.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Matt

Yes but that is 9 bucks a month now that is 108 bucks a year for storage .
It might be worth it if you have a lot of stuff you want to put up there
like Blind mice mart with their movie vault but I think this is out ragous
for the average user. Unless you are talking about 9 bucks a year not a
month?

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Yes, you are right, Walter, I couldn't remember for sure but the price still
isn't bad.

Does send space stil have the free or do I have to join,tried to get the
natly cole cd yesterday and could not find the click here to down load if it
has changed can some one tell me what I look for to down load?
Donna

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Walt Smith

I agree, Monica. I'd never call their prices outrageous for what you get. To
me, it's the best file sharing site on the web.