Alternatives to google drive

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi list, does anyone know of cloud storage providers that are similar to google drive? I like G drive but its painfully slow so I’m looking for another service.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sylvia.

Armando Vias <armando.l.vias@...>

Try Bitcasa Drive. It has 5 gb of storage. You can upgrade. The web version is not that accessible.

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hello, I have gtried bitcasa before and I wasn't impressed. Thank you for
the suggestion.

Try Bitcasa Drive. It has 5 gb of storage. You can upgrade.
The web version is not that accessible.

Carlos

I assume you have tried Dropbox and Microsoft's OneDrive?