From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 2:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] merge mp3 files

I'm looking for a windows program to merge mp3 files together. I know there are programs that will do it without compromising audio quality, which is already lossy. If anyone knows of one that is accessible, please let me know. Thanks.

Travis

Kwork

Thanks. The reason I don't care to use GoldWave is that I believe that it re-encodes the file while it does its work. When encoding a lossy file, more audio data will be lost. Unless this is somehow changed, that's my understanding how an audio editor, such as GoldWave handles mp3 files.

Travis

On 10/22/2019 4:04 PM, Steven Johnson wrote:
The file merge feature in Gold Wave does a nice job for me when I want to turn a bunch of smaller mp3 files into one large file.

I'm looking for a windows program to merge mp3 files together. I know there are programs that will do it without compromising audio quality, which is already lossy. If anyone knows of one that is accessible, please let me know. Thanks.

Travis

.

Josh Kennedy

Do a google search for mp3merge program. The free mp3merge program works quite good.