From: Jessica D
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 11:13 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] no luck finding bluetooth

Hi,

I didn’t have any luck finding Bluetooth.

What can I do now?

What kind of adapter would I need?

What does this item look like

Where can I purchase one?

Thanks,

Jessica

Norman

Hi.
Here is the one i use.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N2E3ZHG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I have no problems with it on windows 8.1 and have a friend that uses it on windows 10 as well.

On 1/6/2016 11:27 AM, Carlos wrote:
You can purchase a USB bluetooth adapter.  Most of them are in the form of a tiny dongle.  They are sold at any store which sells computer electronics.  Here is an example of this type of adapter on Amazon.
Although it should be noted that this particular model is a bit more expensive than many others.
I didn’t have any luck finding Bluetooth.

What can I do now?

What kind of adapter would I need?

What does this item look like

Where can I purchase one?

Thanks,

Jessica

Hello Jessica:

Is your computer a laptop or desktop one?  With most laptops, the bluetooth software may come preinstalled.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado