Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 11:29 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] cell phones

Hi!  I may have to replace my cellphone.  I am on TMobile.  I do not want to get an iPhone or an android phone.  Is there any phone I could get that has buttons and that would work with TMobile?  A friend of mine said she went to a TMobile store, and all she could find were flat screen phones.  I hope somebody has some ideas.  Thanks.  Pam.

Matt

Yes and if on Verizon there is the Samsung Haven which is an older phone a flip phone but is very accessible and I can give a podcast to it if wanted.