From: Carlos
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 7:36 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] More confirmed success using Rumola

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Christina Stolze

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Carlos

Hi Christina,
Rumola is used for solving captchas.  It is similar to WebVisum.

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Gerald Levy

Not a stupid question at all.  Rumola is an app that solves image captchas like Webvisum.  But unlike Webvisum, Rumola works with IE.  It costs 99 cents for 50 credits which are good for a year.

Gerald

Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 9:17 AM

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Walt Smith

I understand that there's a way to turn the audio confirmation option on or off. I thought it was something like clicking on the Rumola item in the Favorites Bar, but the only time I've tried this was on a normal web page and I got a message that there were no CAPTCHAs on that particular page. I did get the button correctly added to the Favorites Bar and have purchased some credits and received my account confirmation message, so it looks like I've finally cracked the system following all the great help I've received, especially from Matt and Carlos.

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Christina Stolze

That doesn’t help answer my stupid question because I never heard of either of these programs until being on this list do you use them when you have to do that caption thing to prove that you are a human and or who you say you are when you are trying to create an account or something like that?

Christina

Rumola is used for solving captchas.  It is similar to WebVisum.

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Carlos

Yes.

That doesn’t help answer my stupid question because I never heard of either of these programs until being on this list do you use them when you have to do that caption thing to prove that you are a human and or who you say you are when you are trying to create an account or something like that?

Christina

Rumola is used for solving captchas.  It is similar to WebVisum.

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Matt

If there is a way with the favorite feature I would like to know as well! I know they say with the extension with Firefox there is.

I understand that there's a way to turn the audio confirmation option on or off. I thought it was something like clicking on the Rumola item in the Favorites Bar, but the only time I've tried this was on a normal web page and I got a message that there were no CAPTCHAs on that particular page. I did get the button correctly added to the Favorites Bar and have purchased some credits and received my account confirmation message, so it looks like I've finally cracked the system following all the great help I've received, especially from Matt and Carlos.

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Matt

Nothing is stupid to ask! Rumola is a capture solver !

[...]

My understanding is that the audio confirmation feature  only works with the Firefox and Chrome extensions of Rumola, not the bookmark version for IE.

Gerald

If there is a way with the favorite feature I would like to know as well! I know they say with the extension with Firefox there is.

I understand that there's a way to turn the audio confirmation option on or off. I thought it was something like clicking on the Rumola item in the Favorites Bar, but the only time I've tried this was on a normal web page and I got a message that there were no CAPTCHAs on that particular page. I did get the button correctly added to the Favorites Bar and have purchased some credits and received my account confirmation message, so it looks like I've finally cracked the system following all the great help I've received, especially from Matt and Carlos.

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Gerald Levy

Yes, that’s exactly what an image captcha does.  Many web sites employ it to thwart  spammers when you attempt to create an account or change or create a password.  Both Rumola and Webvisum detect the presence of an image captcha on a particular web page and attempt to solve it.  Rumola automatically places the result into the correct edit field without any intervention on your part.  Webvisum places the result on the clipboard so that you can paste it into the correct field yourself and must be activated manually.  Rumola works with IE, Firefox and Chrome and costs 99 cents for 50 credits, while Webvisum is free but only works with Firefox.

Gerald

Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 9:31 AM

That doesn’t help answer my stupid question because I never heard of either of these programs until being on this list do you use them when you have to do that caption thing to prove that you are a human and or who you say you are when you are trying to create an account or something like that?

Christina

Rumola is used for solving captchas.  It is similar to WebVisum.

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Matt

Also the bookmark feature works with any browser that has an internet connection. I think there is an extension for Safari as well.

Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 9:31 AM

That doesn’t help answer my stupid question because I never heard of either of these programs until being on this list do you use them when you have to do that caption thing to prove that you are a human and or who you say you are when you are trying to create an account or something like that?

Christina

Rumola is used for solving captchas.  It is similar to WebVisum.

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?

Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello,
That's exactly when you do it.

That doesn't help answer my stupid question because I never heard of either of these programs until being on this list do you use them when you have to do that caption thing to prove that you are a human and or who you say you are when you are trying to create an account or something like that?
Christina

Rumola is used for solving captchas. It is similar to WebVisum.
Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is rumola and what do you use it for?
Christina

I finally had an opportunity this morning to test Rumola for the first time myself and it worked just fine.
Sent from a Braille Sense