Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Virtual Recorder question

I'd like to make a recording with Virtual Recorder in the background. I want to be recording and still use Jaws to work at the same time. Is this possible in VR and if so please post directions. Thanks, Norma

Smiling?

VirtualRecorder
1. Open up Virtual Recorder and from the Virtual Recorder window.
2. Tab to Recording Source which will be around 5 tabs or so.
3. Adjust this to whatever it is (which is most likely Virtual Capture Device type what you hear) that you are interested in capturing which it sounds to me you are wanting to record yourself while just using the computer which will also record your screen reader. You would adjust this to Virtual Capture Device type what you hear as mentioned above and it will successfully do what you are after it doing.