From: Alan
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 5:06 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dear Friends, Need help with sounds, got New Headphones, and not the same strength on both sides!

Dear Friends,
Can some one please help me, I just purchased a new Sony Headphone set, and
it does not sound like my Old Sony Headphones.
My last set of Sony lasted over 2 years, but it could not contain any more
PVC tape, it had been dropped and sat on, just too, too many times!
Whoa!
I am using a USB Microphone, and that is not an issue, just the headphones.
It seems music is much, much louder on one side than the other, it is there,
but since it is a Stereo  headphone, it needs to be equal in strength, and
for some reason this new headphone set does not do that.
I looked and felt the new headphones  to see if there was a way to adjust
the headphones, but nothing there.
I guess I need to go into my Windows 7 settings into the Sound section and
make some adjustments.
Will some one please give me step by step instructions how to do that , make
the left side of the Stereo sound the same strength as the right side?
I would very much appreciate it.
Thanking you in advance.
With best regards.
God Bless.