NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2016.4 Now Available

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr 2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Sugar

Hi Quentin.

Can you clarify if this version is windows7 friendly with jaws 14

Just asking

Thanks

sugar

night.

Sugar

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr 2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

Hi Sugar,

Yes NVDA 2016.4 works with all versions of Windows from at least XP upwards (including Windows 7).  As far as I am aware there are no new conflicts with Jaws though obviously you wouldn't want to have both actually running and talking at once - but that's always been the case no matter which two screen readers you are looking at.

NVDA 2016.4 is a recommended update for all users.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Sugar <sugarsyl71@...> wrote:

[...]

Very cool, thank you so much.