Make Portable Software

Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...>

Hi. I want to ask, how to make the portable version of the software from the install version of that software? Thanks.

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

Facebook: lbk2907@...

Carlos

There are a couple of tools which allow you to make applications portable.  The most popular and commonly used is probably the PortableApps.com Launcher.
Although I personally prefer yaP
which is a bit more straight forward.  Note that any such applications have a bit of a learning curve.

Hi. I want to ask, how to make the portable version of the software from the install version of that software? Thanks.

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

Facebook: lbk2907@...

Carlos

Also, be aware that to make many applications portable even using one of these tools, you should be familiar with some concepts such as registry editing and locations in Windows where applications tend to store their settings.

There are a couple of tools which allow you to make applications portable.  The most popular and commonly used is probably the PortableApps.com Launcher.
Although I personally prefer yaP
which is a bit more straight forward.  Note that any such applications have a bit of a learning curve.
Hi. I want to ask, how to make the portable version of the software from the install version of that software? Thanks.

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

Facebook: lbk2907@...

Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...>

Thanks.

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

There are a couple of tools which allow you to make applications portable.  The most popular and commonly used is probably the PortableApps.com Launcher.

Although I personally prefer yaP

which is a bit more straight forward.  Note that any such applications have a bit of a learning curve.

Hi. I want to ask, how to make the portable version of the software from the install version of that software? Thanks.

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

Facebook: lbk2907@...

Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...>

I must download the tools or make portable app directly from website?

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

There are a couple of tools which allow you to make applications portable.  The most popular and commonly used is probably the PortableApps.com Launcher.

Although I personally prefer yaP

which is a bit more straight forward.  Note that any such applications have a bit of a learning curve.

Hi. I want to ask, how to make the portable version of the software from the install version of that software? Thanks.

Regards,

Loh Boon Keat

Skype: calvinloh2000

Phone: +60149859948

E-Mail: lbk2907@...

Facebook: lbk2907@...

Carlos

No, these are both tools which must be downloaded.  I am not aware of any tools, online or otherwise which you can simply point at an application and have them do all the work for you.  There are too many variables and possible tasks which must be performed to make different applications portable for this process to be automated.