moving threw headings in a word document

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Kimsan

Jaws key z to turn on quick keys, and then press h and shift h to move to next and previous headings respectively.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] moving threw headings in a word document

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Carolyn Arnold

When I turn on JAWS key-Z, it says use virtual cursor off. Now, I just used it here in this email, and it said quick keys on and quick keys off.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] moving threw headings in a word document

Jaws key z to turn on quick keys, and then press h and shift h to move to next and previous headings respectively.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf

thanks

Hank

Kimsan

Were you in word when turning the quick keys on?

It works for me.
Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:45 PM

When I turn on JAWS key-Z, it says use virtual cursor off. Now, I just used it here in this email, and it said quick keys on and quick keys off.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimsan

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

thanks

Hank

Carolyn Arnold

I tried in Google, Dow Jones and Facebook. Could be something about my JAWS settings or something.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:49 PM

It works for me.
Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

thanks

Hank

Kimsan

No. There's nothing wrong with your jaws settings.
The jaws key z command I suggested applies to word and outlook seeing as he asked about word.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:51 PM

I tried in Google, Dow Jones and Facebook. Could be something about my JAWS settings or something.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

It works for me.
Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

thanks

Hank

Carolyn Arnold

Oh. It definitely does work in Outlook.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 4:05 PM

No. There's nothing wrong with your jaws settings.
The jaws key z command I suggested applies to word and outlook seeing as he asked about word.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:51 PM

Bye for now,

Carolyn

It works for me.
Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

thanks

Hank