From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] moving threw headings in a word document

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Carolyn Arnold

When I turn on JAWS key-Z, it says use virtual cursor off. Now, I just used it here in this email, and it said quick keys on and quick keys off.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Jaws key z to turn on quick keys, and then press h and shift h to move to next and previous headings respectively.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Kimsan

Were you in word when turning the quick keys on?

It works for me.
Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

When I turn on JAWS key-Z, it says use virtual cursor off. Now, I just used it here in this email, and it said quick keys on and quick keys off.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Carolyn Arnold

I tried in Google, Dow Jones and Facebook. Could be something about my JAWS settings or something.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

When I turn on JAWS key-Z, it says use virtual cursor off. Now, I just used it here in this email, and it said quick keys on and quick keys off.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Kimsan

No. There's nothing wrong with your jaws settings.
The jaws key z command I suggested applies to word and outlook seeing as he asked about word.

Respectfully,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com

I tried in Google, Dow Jones and Facebook. Could be something about my JAWS settings or something.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

When I turn on JAWS key-Z, it says use virtual cursor off. Now, I just used it here in this email, and it said quick keys on and quick keys off.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Hello can some one please refresh my memory on how to move threw headings in a word document with jaws?

I tried the h and shift h respectivly and it just puts the letter h in to the word document yet the word document does have headings.

thanks

Hank

Carolyn Arnold

Oh. It definitely does work in Outlook.