Zinio accessibility

Cristóbal

Hello list,

So I was curious about the Zinio service offered in my case, through my library as it has some magazines that aren’t being offered through other services like NFB Newsline, NLS, etc. Anyway, I signed up but it seems that it’s not terribly accessible.

For those who may be familiar with Zinio and have tried reading materials on their PC, is there perhaps something I’m missing? I’m guessing that everything they’re offering is going to be in an inaccessible PDF or image scan as my first couple of attempts have lead me to believe.

I haven’t played with the iOS app on my phone yet, but again, I’m going to guess that titles are presented in some sort of inaccessible visual format?

This would be a real bummer as I was looking forward to do some good reading.

Just thought I’d touch bases before I wrote off the experience.

Thanks,