my dell laptop

Matt

Well I order a Dell XPS 9360 laptop. This is my Xmas to myself.

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to 3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more.  I needed a backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop so  I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

BTW it supposed to be here this week or the first of next week.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Monte Single

Sounds like a good package; how much dollars. 10 years for a laptop?   Seems a bit optimistic.

Good luck,

Monte

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: December-22-16 2:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] my dell laptop

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to 3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more.  I needed a backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop so  I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Smiling?

Smiles, I’d agree with the optimistic statement. I’m curious which chipset came in this machine?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] my dell laptop

Sounds like a good package; how much dollars. 10 years for a laptop?   Seems a bit optimistic.

Good luck,

Monte

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

enes sarıbaş

hi,

That is a very very good laptop! Keep in mind though that a desktop processor is not equivalent  to a laptop processor. That desktop processor even from 6 years ago will be significantly faster than your laptop processor.

On 12/22/2016 11:22 AM, Matt wrote:

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Well no my desktop tops out at I think 2.6 GHZ and the laptop tops out at 3.5 GHZ . not near the amount of ram 12 GB versa 16 GB and SD drive versa a standard 750 rpm drive. So I think my laptop will be much faster than my desktop but I will compare them when I get my laptop and get it setup like I want it. Will let you all know.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:47 AM

hi,

That is a very very good laptop! Keep in mind though that a desktop processor is not equivalent  to a laptop processor. That desktop processor even from 6 years ago will be significantly faster than your laptop processor.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Just over 2 gran out the door. This was with a discount!  I got an old dell laptop a Latitude that is getting very close to it  10 years old. It is just a dual core with 2 GB of ram and 32 bit system and still has XP on it. I could have upgraded it with more ram another 2 GB and put W10 on it and might do that don’t know and give it to the blind services  or I might donate it to the computers for the blind.  Or something.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:39 AM

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Smiling?
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:46 AM

Smiles, I’d agree with the optimistic statement. I’m curious which chipset came in this machine?

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

This sounds great and I am kicking around the idea of a new laptop. I know that Carlos recently said the Dell computer is really good these days. I do have one question. does the laptop have a context key on the right of the space bar and a ctrl key on each side? My 13 inch Toshiba has those keys and I find it so much faster to use.

Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:07 AM

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Smiling?

Good luck,

Monte

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to 3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more.  I needed a backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop so  I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

I have no idea I have not got it yet. It is a Dell XPS 9360  so you might could call dell and ask them or see if they have aa picture of it and get  a seeing person to see if it does. I will use a external keyboard most of the time not the built in one. I have never liked the laptop keyboards . I use them when I have no other choice.  I really wanted a surface pro 4 but what kept me from that was the lack of ports it has on it.  Otherwise I would have got it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:42 AM

This sounds great and I am kicking around the idea of a new laptop. I know that Carlos recently said the Dell computer is really good these days. I do have one question. does the laptop have a context key on the right of the space bar and a ctrl key on each side? My 13 inch Toshiba has those keys and I find it so much faster to use.

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to 3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more.  I needed a backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop so  I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

enes sarıbaş

hi,

Desktop processors draw more power and have more cores. For this reason, they are much faster than their laptop counterparts even with a lower clock.

On 12/22/2016 5:59 PM, Matt wrote:

Well no my desktop tops out at I think 2.6 GHZ and the laptop tops out at 3.5 GHZ . not near the amount of ram 12 GB versa 16 GB and SD drive versa a standard 750 rpm drive. So I think my laptop will be much faster than my desktop but I will compare them when I get my laptop and get it setup like I want it. Will let you all know.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:47 AM

hi,

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

enes sarıbaş

hi,

are you sure it has a quad core?  From what I can see, it has an i7 7500 U processor, which is definitely a dual core processor.

my source is:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-13-9360-QHD-i7-7500U-Notebook-Review.181471.0.html

On 12/22/2016 7:21 PM, Matt wrote:

I have no idea I have not got it yet. It is a Dell XPS 9360  so you might could call dell and ask them or see if they have aa picture of it and get  a seeing person to see if it does. I will use a external keyboard most of the time not the built in one. I have never liked the laptop keyboards . I use them when I have no other choice.  I really wanted a surface pro 4 but what kept me from that was the lack of ports it has on it.  Otherwise I would have got it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Hi, yes I got the touch screen and I got my custom made! With the I 7 7th gen processer  it is not standard built! They do make it with the Dual core processer.  Which is standard built.  My has the quad core processer I 7  7th gen up to 3.5 GHZ and 16 GB of ram and 512 GB SD and rose Gold in color and touch screen. They make the 9360 in touch screen and without the touch screen the one without max out with a duel core processer. I also got the 2 year warranty with it.  But it was custom made to my specs.

Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:35 PM

hi,

are you sure it has a quad core?  From what I can see, it has an i7 7500 U processor, which is definitely a dual core processor.

my source is:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-13-9360-QHD-i7-7500U-Notebook-Review.181471.0.html

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

enes sarıbaş

hi,

The two model options I saw are with the i5 7200u and i7 7500 u both of which are dual core. And true, the 7500 u runs at 3.5 ghz.  It is surprising that many manufacturers are bundling ultra low voltage (U) processors in 15 inch notebooks that can handle quad core processors.  Personally, I am going to hold onto this computer as long as I can and get an HQ processor when I need a new one.

On 12/22/2016 11:18 PM, Matt wrote:

Hi, yes I got the touch screen and I got my custom made! With the I 7 7th gen processer  it is not standard built! They do make it with the Dual core processer.  Which is standard built.  My has the quad core processer I 7  7th gen up to 3.5 GHZ and 16 GB of ram and 512 GB SD and rose Gold in color and touch screen. They make the 9360 in touch screen and without the touch screen the one without max out with a duel core processer. I also got the 2 year warranty with it.  But it was custom made to my specs.

hi,

my source is:

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Hi, all I know is I requested a quad core processer and they said that would be what I would get a I 7 7th gen .  It had to be customize to that. I called them or did it over chat and then did the order over the phone. So if it not what they said it is it will be going back! Not paying that kind of money for a dual core processer.  They told me it would be a quad core processer.

Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 3:48 PM

hi,

The two model options I saw are with the i5 7200u and i7 7500 u both of which are dual core. And true, the 7500 u runs at 3.5 ghz.  It is surprising that many manufacturers are bundling ultra low voltage (U) processors in 15 inch notebooks that can handle quad core processors.  Personally, I am going to hold onto this computer as long as I can and get an HQ processor when I need a new one.

hi,

my source is:

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Ok, just got off the phone with them and they said it did have a quad core processer I7 7th gen the newest processer there is.  They said they do make the same processer in a dual core but my will be a quad core. I have been dealing with dell for years and never had a problem with what they told me. So I am trusting them that they told me right. I will know when I get it . as I will check the specs by going to about this PC and looking at the specs. If it not what I order then it will go back and they will give me what I ordered or my money back which is credit my account back with them. I also got 18 month interest free finance  so I am just dividing the amount by 18 and that is what I am making each month.

Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:09 PM
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] my dell laptop

Hi, all I know is I requested a quad core processer and they said that would be what I would get a I 7 7th gen .  It had to be customize to that. I called them or did it over chat and then did the order over the phone. So if it not what they said it is it will be going back! Not paying that kind of money for a dual core processer.  They told me it would be a quad core processer.

hi,

hi,

my source is:

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Çağrı Yıldırım

Hi,
First of all, I'm new to this group. thanks to Enes for providing me
the group's address.
Make sure that other 2 cores are not the hyper-threaded ones.
Best wishes,
Cagri

2016-12-23 0:51 GMT+03:00, Matt <matt.from.florida@...>:

Ok, just got off the phone with them and they said it did have a quad core
processer I7 7th gen the newest processer there is. They said they do make
the same processer in a dual core but my will be a quad core. I have been
dealing with dell for years and never had a problem with what they told me.
So I am trusting them that they told me right. I will know when I get it .
as I will check the specs by going to about this PC and looking at the
specs. If it not what I order then it will go back and they will give me
what I ordered or my money back which is credit my account back with them. I
also got 18 month interest free finance so I am just dividing the amount by
18 and that is what I am making each month.

Thanks,

<mailto:Matt.from.florida@...> Matt.from.florida@...

Hi, all I know is I requested a quad core processer and they said that would
be what I would get a I 7 7th gen . It had to be customize to that. I
called them or did it over chat and then did the order over the phone. So if
it not what they said it is it will be going back! Not paying that kind of
money for a dual core processer. They told me it would be a quad core
processer.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
enes saribas

hi,

The two model options I saw are with the i5 7200u and i7 7500 u both of
which are dual core. And true, the 7500 u runs at 3.5 ghz. It is surprising
that many manufacturers are bundling ultra low voltage (U) processors in 15
inch notebooks that can handle quad core processors. Personally, I am going
to hold onto this computer as long as I can and get an HQ processor when I
need a new one.

Hi, yes I got the touch screen and I got my custom made! With the I 7 7th
gen processer it is not standard built! They do make it with the Dual core
processer. Which is standard built. My has the quad core processer I 7
7th gen up to 3.5 GHZ and 16 GB of ram and 512 GB SD and rose Gold in color
and touch screen. They make the 9360 in touch screen and without the touch
screen the one without max out with a duel core processer. I also got the 2
year warranty with it. But it was custom made to my specs.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

enes saribas

hi,

are you sure it has a quad core? From what I can see, it has an i7 7500 U
processor, which is definitely a dual core processor.

my source is:

I have no idea I have not got it yet. It is a Dell XPS 9360 so you might
could call dell and ask them or see if they have aa picture of it and get a
seeing person to see if it does. I will use a external keyboard most of the
time not the built in one. I have never liked the laptop keyboards . I use
them when I have no other choice. I really wanted a surface pro 4 but what
kept me from that was the lack of ports it has on it. Otherwise I would
have got it.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Marie

This sounds great and I am kicking around the idea of a new laptop. I know
that Carlos recently said the Dell computer is really good these days. I do
have one question. does the laptop have a context key on the right of the
space bar and a ctrl key on each side? My 13 inch Toshiba has those keys and
I find it so much faster to use.

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Smiling?

Smiles, I’d agree with the optimistic statement. I’m curious which chipset
came in this machine?

Monte Single

Sounds like a good package; how much dollars. 10 years for a laptop? Seems
a bit optimistic.

Good luck,

Monte

Matt

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to 3.5 GHZ
and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I hope t to get
around a decade out of this if not more. I needed a backup windows pct. to
my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop so I might end up making
this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS with Quad core processer and 12 GB
of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic
card with 2 GB of on board memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years
or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

It might be . I think that would be two processers on each core and it would have 2 cores . maybe. Not sure . they just said that it was quad core. What would be the problem with them being that ?

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Çagri Yildirim
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:14 PM

Hi,
First of all, I'm new to this group. thanks to Enes for providing me the group's address.
Best wishes,
Cagri

Ok, just got off the phone with them and they said it did have a quad
core processer I7 7th gen the newest processer there is. They said
they do make the same processer in a dual core but my will be a quad
core. I have been dealing with dell for years and never had a problem with what they told me.
So I am trusting them that they told me right. I will know when I get it .
specs. If it not what I order then it will go back and they will give
me what I ordered or my money back which is credit my account back
with them. I also got 18 month interest free finance so I am just
dividing the amount by

Thanks,

Hi, all I know is I requested a quad core processer and they said that
would be what I would get a I 7 7th gen . It had to be customize to
that. I called them or did it over chat and then did the order over
the phone. So if it not what they said it is it will be going back!
Not paying that kind of money for a dual core processer. They told me
it would be a quad core processer.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On
Behalf Of enes saribas

hi,

The two model options I saw are with the i5 7200u and i7 7500 u both
of which are dual core. And true, the 7500 u runs at 3.5 ghz. It is
surprising that many manufacturers are bundling ultra low voltage (U)
processors in 15 inch notebooks that can handle quad core processors.
Personally, I am going to hold onto this computer as long as I can and
get an HQ processor when I need a new one.

Hi, yes I got the touch screen and I got my custom made! With the I 7
7th gen processer it is not standard built! They do make it with the
Dual core processer. Which is standard built. My has the quad core
processer I 7 7th gen up to 3.5 GHZ and 16 GB of ram and 512 GB SD and
rose Gold in color and touch screen. They make the 9360 in touch
screen and without the touch screen the one without max out with a
duel core processer. I also got the 2 year warranty with it. But it was custom made to my specs.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of enes saribas

hi,

are you sure it has a quad core? From what I can see, it has an i7
7500 U processor, which is definitely a dual core processor.

my source is:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-13-9360-QHD-i7-7500U-Notebook-Re
view.181471.0.html

I have no idea I have not got it yet. It is a Dell XPS 9360 so you
might could call dell and ask them or see if they have aa picture of
it and get a seeing person to see if it does. I will use a external
keyboard most of the time not the built in one. I have never liked the
laptop keyboards . I use them when I have no other choice. I really
wanted a surface pro 4 but what kept me from that was the lack of
ports it has on it. Otherwise I would have got it.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of Marie

This sounds great and I am kicking around the idea of a new laptop. I
know that Carlos recently said the Dell computer is really good these
days. I do have one question. does the laptop have a context key on
the right of the space bar and a ctrl key on each side? My 13 inch
Toshiba has those keys and I find it so much faster to use.

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of Smiling?

Smiles, I’d agree with the optimistic statement. I’m curious which
chipset came in this machine?

Behalf Of Monte Single

Sounds like a good package; how much dollars. 10 years for a laptop? Seems
a bit optimistic.

Good luck,

Monte

Behalf Of Matt

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to
3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I
hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more. I needed a
backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop
so I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS
with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a
storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board
memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it has W10 on it now W10 pro .

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Çağrı Yıldırım

the hyper-threaded cores are not physical cores. They work like a
virtual core. For example, when you have a "normal" core i7 cpu, it
has 4 physical and 4 hyper-threaded cores.
I read that the i7 7500u has 2 physical and 2 virtual (
hyper-threading technology ) cores. This cpu is more likely a ultra
low voltage cpu.
the HQ cpus have 4 real cores. I think i7 7700hq will release in the
second quarter of 2017.

2016-12-23 1:32 GMT+03:00, Matt <matt.from.florida@...>:

It might be . I think that would be two processers on each core and it
would have 2 cores . maybe. Not sure . they just said that it was quad core.
What would be the problem with them being that ?

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@...

-----Original Message-----
Çagri Yildirim
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:14 PM

Hi,
First of all, I'm new to this group. thanks to Enes for providing me the
group's address.
Best wishes,
Cagri

Ok, just got off the phone with them and they said it did have a quad
core processer I7 7th gen the newest processer there is. They said
they do make the same processer in a dual core but my will be a quad
core. I have been dealing with dell for years and never had a problem with
what they told me.
So I am trusting them that they told me right. I will know when I get it
specs. If it not what I order then it will go back and they will give
me what I ordered or my money back which is credit my account back
with them. I also got 18 month interest free finance so I am just
dividing the amount by

Thanks,

Hi, all I know is I requested a quad core processer and they said that
would be what I would get a I 7 7th gen . It had to be customize to
that. I called them or did it over chat and then did the order over
the phone. So if it not what they said it is it will be going back!
Not paying that kind of money for a dual core processer. They told me
it would be a quad core processer.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of enes saribas

hi,

The two model options I saw are with the i5 7200u and i7 7500 u both
of which are dual core. And true, the 7500 u runs at 3.5 ghz. It is
surprising that many manufacturers are bundling ultra low voltage (U)
processors in 15 inch notebooks that can handle quad core processors.
Personally, I am going to hold onto this computer as long as I can and
get an HQ processor when I need a new one.

Hi, yes I got the touch screen and I got my custom made! With the I 7
7th gen processer it is not standard built! They do make it with the
Dual core processer. Which is standard built. My has the quad core
processer I 7 7th gen up to 3.5 GHZ and 16 GB of ram and 512 GB SD and
rose Gold in color and touch screen. They make the 9360 in touch
screen and without the touch screen the one without max out with a
duel core processer. I also got the 2 year warranty with it. But it was
custom made to my specs.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of enes saribas

hi,

are you sure it has a quad core? From what I can see, it has an i7
7500 U processor, which is definitely a dual core processor.

my source is:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-13-9360-QHD-i7-7500U-Notebook-Re
view.181471.0.html

I have no idea I have not got it yet. It is a Dell XPS 9360 so you
might could call dell and ask them or see if they have aa picture of
it and get a seeing person to see if it does. I will use a external
keyboard most of the time not the built in one. I have never liked the
laptop keyboards . I use them when I have no other choice. I really
wanted a surface pro 4 but what kept me from that was the lack of
ports it has on it. Otherwise I would have got it.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of Marie

This sounds great and I am kicking around the idea of a new laptop. I
know that Carlos recently said the Dell computer is really good these
days. I do have one question. does the laptop have a context key on
the right of the space bar and a ctrl key on each side? My 13 inch
Toshiba has those keys and I find it so much faster to use.

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Behalf Of Smiling?

Smiles, I’d agree with the optimistic statement. I’m curious which
chipset came in this machine?

Behalf Of Monte Single

Sounds like a good package; how much dollars. 10 years for a laptop?
Seems
a bit optimistic.

Good luck,

Monte

Behalf Of Matt

It has 13 inch screen and 16 gB of ram and Quad core processer up to
3.5 GHZ and 512 SD drive. This is the biggest part of the specs and I
hope t to get around a decade out of this if not more. I needed a
backup windows pct. to my desktop. It has better specs than my desktop
so I might end up making this my main PC. My desktop is a Dell XPS
with Quad core processer and 12 GB of ram and a 750 rpm HD with a
storage of 750 GB. And a dedicated graphic card with 2 GB of on board
memory. I have had this desktop for about 6 years or so. Running great it
has W10 on it now W10 pro .

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

enes sarıbaş

hi

That is nice.  Make sure to check the processor when you get it though.

On 12/23/2016 12:08 AM, Matt wrote:

hi,

hi,

my source is:

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Oh yes I always check on anything new to make sure it is what I suppose to get.  Now something come to mind . they are saying quad core . I just wondering they really mean dual core with 4 processers. Each core having two processers on each core.  I guess in one way that could be called a quad core . I would have called it quad processers . I assume if it is it would be just as good or better? Either way you usually don’t use but two processers unless you are doing something intense  and then the other processers kick in . Don’t know if there would be a benefit to having 4 cores with 1 processer on each core or two cores with two processers on each core. This is getting a little deep for me so don’t know.  You want to chime in on this Carlos?

Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:50 PM

hi

That is nice.  Make sure to check the processor when you get it though.

On 12/23/2016 12:08 AM, Matt wrote:

hi,

hi,

my source is:

I 7 7th gen Quad core.

Good luck,

Monte

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...