Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Optacon R1d for sale $800

Hello,

I wish to sell an Optacon R1d for $800.  It comes with a
magnifying camera, charger, and padded carrying case.  It has
been cleaned, and it has a brand new battery.  It was serviced by
Oehm Electronics.  I will need to provide you with my cell number
privately, because I use Zelle.  I will write out my email
address, because it does not come out right on the Apex.  It is
as follows: gale 7978 at aol dot com Thank you.

Jan Howells

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I am very sorry, Gene. Thank you for letting me know. For some odd reason, the message jent out twice. I do not know why. But thank you for letting me know.

Jan Howells