From: jan howells via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:39 PM
To: Ads For the blind
Cc: Tech For the blind; Tech Talk; Talk With the blind
Subject: [TechTalk] BrailleSense PLUS 32 cell for sale $500

Hello,

I wish to sell a BrailleSense PLUS 32 cell with a braille

keyboard.  It is lightly used for notetaking.  All 32 cells are

in working order.  It comes with the charger and a case.  I am

asking $500.  I use Zelle, so I would have to provide you with my

cell number privately.  I will spell out my email address: gale

7978 at aol dot com Thank you.

Jan Howells

jan howells <gale7978@...>