 Original Message
From: David Ingram
I'm writing to see if anyone has had success using jaws versions 16 to 2019 with CCleaner and what were the results.  I'm currently trying to use c cleaner
with jaws version 16 but the problem is nothing seems to happen when I press enter on any of the buttons.  I'd also like to label these buttons.  Does
anyone have any suggestions as to how I should proceed.  The version of jaws i'm using is 16.
David
From: dennis
Using jaws 16 and the latest version of cleaner. if you wan't to use it like the old versions, after you press enter to open cleaner, tab once and that
is the custom button. hit the spacebar on that. that will open cleaner in the old looking form.  Using jaws 2019 opperates the same way.  Also, make sure
the screen is maximized.  Hope this helps.
Dennis

From: Debbie April Yuille
Hi David

With the latest JAWS, try creating a new settings centre file for CCleaner then set MSA mode to advanced. This works for me. I'm able to check and uncheck
buttons.
Debbie

Below are some steps I typed up for navigating the newer versions of CCleaner with JAWS.  Since CCleaner and JAWS works fine with the, Windows tab, scan
then the navigation starts getting weird, the steps below start after scanning the Windows tab.
Note:  These may not be exact but, are very close and should get you by.
1. After you run a scan of the Windows tab, you can use your finger gymnastics in 2 ways to scan the Applications tab.
A. After the Windows tab scan is finished tab until you come to the Windows tab again, now switch to the, Touch cursor, Shift + Numpad Plus, now right
arrow and then left arrow to highlight the Apllication tab and press enter to select it.  Turn off the Touch cursor by tapping the Numpad Plus key twice
quickly.  Press, Alt + R, to start the scan.
B. After the Windows tab scan is finished switch to the Touch cursor, left arrow several times to the Applications tab and press enter to select.  Now,
turn the Touch cursor off and press, Alt + R, to scan.
Note: The Touch  cursor is mostly used to navigate after the Windows tab scan.
2. If you are scanning the Registry, after the Applications scan is completed press, Alt + G, to start the scan of the registry.
3. After the registry scan is completed, Shift + Tab to the list of found items, pay attention to how many items were found, you can arrow up & down this
list to uncheck any items you don't want removed or press, Control + A, to select all, tab to the delete selected items, or whatever it's called, and press
enter to start the cleaning.  You will get a dialogue asking if you wannt to save a copy of the registry before the cleaning so press, Alt + Y, to save,
press the spacebar on the confirmation dialogue now the registry cleaning process starts and it only takes a second or so.  After the cleaning is finished
now, if you route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor you can arrow up 1 time to hear how many items wer found and how many were cleaned.  For example, if
20 items were found but, you unchecked 5 of them you should hear, 15 / 20, meaning 15 of the 20 items were cleaned.  If you slected them all you should
hear, 20 / 20, meaning 20 of 20 items were cleaned.
Note: The copy of the saved registry file should be in your Documents folder.  This is a copy of the registry before it's cleaned so, if there's a problem
after the cleaning you can restore your registry with this saved file.
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.