e-mail software and defender soft token?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
probably a bit of a long shot, but are there any accessible e-mail programs that will work with servers that require a defender soft token code?
this is for my council work, but having to go through webmail all the time, rather than being able to just have the messages come through like I can my normal e-mail, is a proper pane in the behind!

Simon

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Can you run it through Outlook?

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Nov 4, 2019, at 5:10 AM, goshawk on horseback <goshawk_on_horseback@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

hello all,
probably a bit of a long shot, but are there any accessible e-mail programs that will work with servers that require a defender soft token code?
this is for my council work, but having to go through webmail all the time, rather than being able to just have the messages come through like I can my normal e-mail, is a proper pane in the behind!

Simon

goshawk on horseback

no idea, as the only version I have, is 2003, as later ones started using
those pesky ribbon menus.

Simon