Sophos Home Antivirus

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with this Sophos antivirus program?  I just wanted to get some feedback & opinions from anyone currently using it.

Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hey Mike, I hope dad you will be able to see this message. But Chris Hallsworth try this application on IOS and on the Mac, And it really wasn't worth it. It would stopping or stopped working for him whenever he was trying to use it so it apparently is not a good application yet. Sorry for the negative message but I had to speak the truth.

On Jan 16, 2017, at 9:00 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with this Sophos antivirus program?  I just wanted to get some feedback & opinions from anyone currently using it.

Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Joseph, Thank you for the feedback.  I learned about Sophos from a post from Chris, but I never heard anymore about it from him, or anyone else.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.

Hey Mike, I hope dad you will be able to see this message. But Chris Hallsworth try this application on IOS and on the Mac, And it really wasn't worth it. It would stopping or stopped working for him whenever he was trying to use it so it apparently is not a good application yet. Sorry for the negative message but I had to speak the truth.
On Jan 16, 2017, at 9:00 PM, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with this Sophos antivirus program?  I just wanted to get some feedback & opinions from anyone currently using it.

Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I don't know anything about it on a Mac or on IOS, and  I am not even sure why one might install a program on iOS... however, on Windows, it works great. The Android app works well also. The interface is 100% accessible, as it uses a web interface. You can install and manage ten devices with a single registration. I trust Sophos as they tend to serve the enterprise sector, and the engine that the Sophos home and the enterprise versions use is the same.

Thanks.