Topics

the power of accessibility

Jaffar Sidek

Hi All. I'd like to go on the group record to publicly thank Carlos for all his efforts to extend and improve upon the original Brian Smart's Win7 talking WinPe. For Months I've had two PCS lying around idly because I couldn't repair their damage OS due to lack of sighted assistance. Yesterday, I bought myself 1 more license for Windows 10 and on my own, restored my other 2 computers, which now frees me to dedicate my MacBook pro solely for use for working in the MacOS environment. Which just goes to show the importance and power that Accessibility affords to us Blind folks. A big thank you from Singapore, Carlos.

Victor

Amen!

Victor

On 3/3/17, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:
Hi All. I'd like to go on the group record to publicly thank Carlos for
all his efforts to extend and improve upon the original Brian Smart's
Win7 talking WinPe. For Months I've had two PCS lying around idly
because I couldn't repair their damage OS due to lack of sighted
assistance. Yesterday, I bought myself 1 more license for Windows 10
and on my own, restored my other 2 computers, which now frees me to
dedicate my MacBook pro solely for use for working in the MacOS
environment. Which just goes to show the importance and power that
Accessibility affords to us Blind folks. A big thank you from
Singapore, Carlos.

Carlos

Hello Jaffar,

I appreciate the positive feedback. Although it is worth noting that my work is completely independent from Brian Smart's efforts. In fact, while both of our work is based on the same Win7PE project, neither one of us was initially aware of each others efforts.

Hi All. I'd like to go on the group record to publicly thank Carlos for all his efforts to extend and improve upon the original Brian Smart's Win7 talking WinPe. For Months I've had two PCS lying around idly because I couldn't repair their damage OS due to lack of sighted assistance. Yesterday, I bought myself 1 more license for Windows 10 and on my own, restored my other 2 computers, which now frees me to dedicate my MacBook pro solely for use for working in the MacOS environment. Which just goes to show the importance and power that Accessibility affords to us Blind folks. A big thank you from Singapore, Carlos.

Jaffar Sidek

sure carlos. and excellent job too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaffar Sidek" <jaffar.sidek10@...>