audacity vs goldwave

Kimsan

This might be subjective, but for a newbe, which program would be recommended to use when wanting to learn how to record an edit audio files?

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Rob <captinlogic@...>

Kimsan <kimsansong@icloud.com> wrote:
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
This might be subjective, but for a newbe, which program would be
recommended to use when wanting to learn how to record an edit audio files?

GoldWave for sure. It is a single track editor with simplistic interface and not a very huge settings area, like a multi track editor. Audacity has the advantage of being free, however.

Naima Leigh

I say Gold Wave. It works better with screen readers.

One price no hassel.

Naima