From: "Joe Giovanelli" <joegio100@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 9:08 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] trouble changing search engines

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I got the Internet sounds turned on but couldn't change search engines. I was able to add Google couldn't find the place to make it the default.

Joe Giovanelli

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

To get to the list of search providers do the following:
1. Open IE, press, alt + T, for Tools, & press the letter, A, to open manage add-ons.
2. You'll be in a list of radio buttons, so arrow up / down to, Search Providers, & tab 1 time into the list of search engines / search providers.
3. Arrow up / down to, Google, now do as Carlos stated.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.

Just press the Applications key in the list of providers and select
"Set as default"
from the context menu.