From: "Joe" <jsoro620@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 3:15 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Preserving GoldWave Settings

Hello,

I cannot seem to preserve settings I apply to an audio file using GoldWave.
The modified audio sounds fine while using GoldWave, but when I listen to
the Wav file using something else like WinAmp, I only hear the original
recording. What could I be missing? Thanks for your thoughts.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/

Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Joe

Yes, I am saving the file first...

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/

Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

I cannot seem to preserve settings I apply to an audio file using
GoldWave.
The modified audio sounds fine while using GoldWave, but when I listen to
the Wav file using something else like WinAmp, I only hear the original
recording. What could I be missing? Thanks for your thoughts.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/

Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Carlos

It is hard to say why you are experiencing this issue. If you are saving the file and then listening to the same file in Winamp, you should hear the changes. Make sure that you are saving to the same file and not saving to a new file in another location.