Buying Gold

Matt

Hi, just wondering if anyone has lately bought any gold ? Where did you get it from and your experience with the dealer?

I hear a lots of good things about Desert Gold Exchange! They are in Arizona.

Below is the link to them below.

BTW: since this might be a little off topic please respond off list.

http://www.desertgoldexchange.com/

the other company here is out of Texas and they sound good but have not really heard much about them from anyone.

http://www.jmbullion.com/

Matt.from.florida@...

Carlos

LOL yes just a bit off topic.

Hi, just wondering if anyone has lately bought any gold ? Where did you get it from and your experience with the dealer?

I hear a lots of good things about Desert Gold Exchange! They are in Arizona.

Below is the link to them below.

BTW: since this might be a little off topic please respond off list.

http://www.desertgoldexchange.com/

the other company here is out of Texas and they sound good but have not really heard much about them from anyone.

http://www.jmbullion.com/

Matt.from.florida@...

Gerald Levy

Are you serious?  Gold is one of the worst investments you can make.  There are all kinds of hucksters out there who will try to convince you that now is the time to buy before gold prices skyrocket to new highs, but but don’t fall for this claptrap.  These purveyors of gold are about as reputable as those Nigerian guys who call out of the blue and claim that they are from the Microsoft ServiceDepartment. Stick with more reliable investments like stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Besides, isn’t this discussion off-topic?  Or are you planning to buy gold to fabricate into gold connectors for your PC?  LOL!!

Gerald

Hi, just wondering if anyone has lately bought any gold ? Where did you get it from and your experience with the dealer?

I hear a lots of good things about Desert Gold Exchange! They are in Arizona.

Below is the link to them below.

BTW: since this might be a little off topic please respond off list.

http://www.desertgoldexchange.com/

the other company here is out of Texas and they sound good but have not really heard much about them from anyone.

http://www.jmbullion.com/

Matt.from.florida@...

Carlos

I try to be reasonable, but this is seriously off topic.  Please let's drop this one.

[...]

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello,
I was to mention, since its kind of technical, they sell you the stuff online, and you'll never get them. I'd well avoid it.

[...]

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

Guys, really enough with the gold discussion.

[...]

Yes if you have something to say about it to me worthwhile take it off list
or to the chat room. This is where I should have sent it but it was too late
after I sent it. Sorry about that Carlos.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Guys, really enough with the gold discussion.
I was to mention, since its kind of technical, they sell you the stuff
online, and you'll never get them. I'd well avoid it.

Hi, just wondering if anyone has lately bought any gold ? Where did you
get it from and your experience with the dealer?
I hear a lots of good things about Desert Gold Exchange! They are in
Arizona.
Below is the link to them below.
BTW: since this might be a little off topic please respond off list.

http://www.desertgoldexchange.com/
the other company here is out of Texas and they sound good but have not
really heard much about them from anyone.

http://www.jmbullion.com/

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Sent from a Braille Sense

Lenron

what is the chat room info would love to follow this if it's stilll
going on there

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Carlos

The subscription address is
TechTalk+chat+subscribe@groups.io
and the posting address is
TechTalk+chat@groups.io
Although this conversation never made it over there.