inserting date and time in m s word 2010

Monte Single

The subject says it;

How do I insert the date and time in m s word 2010?

Thanks,

Monte

Matt

Hi go to the insert tab and then under that go to insert text and it is under there date and time! HTH

How do I insert the date and time in m s word 2010?

Thanks,

Monte

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Or, alt shift d will do it.