From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] RCA cambio windows10 tablet

hi

if any of you get the RCA cambio windows10 tablet let me know how you like it and how fast it is and how good it is and stuff. thanks.

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

oh yes. the galileo pro runs android, while the RCA cambio runs full windows10. so does jaws work good on the RCA cambio windows10 tablet? oh and also RCA cambio has both a touch screen and a mousePad and a keyboard. it has 32gigs storeage, 2gigs ram, windows10 OS, and a quad core intel atom processor in it. also supports micro sd cards.

On 4/26/2017 4:18 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
We got the Galileo Pro? Do you know what is the difference?

Bye for now,

Carolyn