SyncBackPro - Backup Software #software

Carlos

Over the years, I have tried all kinds of backup software in search for the best solution.  Second Copy, SmartSync Pro, and ViceVersa are amongst the most flexible.  However, my latest favorite is SyncBackPro.
It is very accessible and can do just about anything you might want in a backup program.  Several modes such as backup, synchronize, and mirror.  Flexible file/folder filters.  Support for Volume Shadow copies, identification of drives by volume label or serial number, versioning, real-time monitoring of specified folders, and so on.  I tried the program several years ago, but for some reason it didn't catch my interest at the time.  Note that there is nothing simple about SyncBackPro.  It is not backup software for the technically faint of heart.  A single license costs $54.95.