From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 5:44 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] being able to click on links in email in Outlook Express

Hi, how do you set outlook express that when You receive a message
with a link in it you can just press enter on that link and it will
open?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I am pretty sure the read as plain text box wasn't checked and
nothing happened when focused on a link.

On 5/4/17, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
You can either disable the
"Read all messages in plain text"
checkbox under
"Options"
on the
"Read"
tab so that messages are always displayed as HTML, or enable HTML view
temporarily while focus is in the preview pane by pressing Alt+Shift+H.
Hi, how do you set outlook express that when You receive a message
with a link in it you can just press enter on that link and it will
open?

Carlos

You should look in options to be sure. If it's still not working, I have no idea what is causing the problem.