Facebook email assistance for the blind?

Keith S

Hi, is there an email address where I can get actual assistance from facebook?

I know there used to be  an email address specifically for blind related questions that were answered by facebook staff.

Thanks

Keith

Gary Ray

Gary Ray here.

I was wondering if this question ever got answered.

Thanx!

Hi, is there an email address where I can get actual assistance from facebook?

I know there used to be  an email address specifically for blind related questions that were answered by facebook staff.

Thanks

Keith

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

No it did not, and as far as I know, there is no Facebook email Address for accessibility issues.
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com

On May 21, 2017, at 2:05 PM, Gary Ray <gary.hubert.ray@gmail.com> wrote:

Gary Ray here.

I was wondering if this question ever got answered.

Thanx!

Hi, is there an email address where I can get actual assistance from facebook?

I know there used to be an email address specifically for blind related questions that were answered by facebook staff.

Thanks

Keith

David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>

Hi,

I use the mobile site of Facebook, because it has links, headings, and nothing is on there like adds and stuff. You can navigate it just like any other web site.

What are your questions?

You can email me privately, if you want, and I will help you.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

No it did not, and as far as I know, there is no Facebook email Address for accessibility issues.

Joseph Hudson

Email

jhud7789@...

I device support

Telephone

2543007667

Skype

joseph.hudson89

facebook

Twitter

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage

jhud7789@...

> On May 21, 2017, at 2:05 PM, Gary Ray <gary.hubert.ray@...> wrote:

> Gary Ray here.

> I was wondering if this question ever got answered.

> Thanx!

Thomas N. Chan

You are refering to m.facebook.com?

Ads does exist but its similar to a post. I believe as well, the lite page also does contain ads.

regards
Thomas N. Chan