From: "Jim Ruby" <jim@v-community.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:23 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws tandem questions and home and pro differences

Hi, I use windows to manage my computers remotely via window-eyes itself and
the windows remote desktop. Jaws had jaws tandem, does this come with both
home and pro versions of Jaws? It is my understanding that Jaws home and
pro are the same but you can only use jaws home in home environment and pro
for business. Is there any other differences between jaws home and pro and
is there limitations with jaws tandem?

Thank you

Carlos

Note that you cannot establish an unattended Tandem session. So if you want to be able to control your own machines remotely, you will have to pay an additional fee to enable Remote Access.