Putting Items from Desktop into Dropbox in the Cloud

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

No, it has to do with synbcking. You have to tell DropBox to not sink those files. Don't ask me how.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Put the dropbox app on your device
Then open it up
Then create a folder for your files
Then I would suggest copying the files to the dropbox folder and if they all are there and you can open them then you can eather deleate the originals or keep them.