Note pad on tablets.

Carolyn Arnold

Question? How would a down load note pad program work any better than the one that has come with my RCA Galileo Pro tablet? My complaint with the one there, and I doubt that it would be different with a download is, that Talk Back constantly is either creating new document or entering new line. I could ignore her, but I can’t hear the characters typed, and there are an unusual amount of transposed letters, which is not the case on my desktop.

Do you have any ideas or opinions in this regard? Thanks.

Best from,

Carolyn