Topics

50% sale on Roboform Everywhere

Norma A. Boge

This sale on Roboform Everywhere ends July 31. Roboform works with Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android devices. Use code SALE50 during checkout at the following site:

https://www.roboform.com/everywhere

Sharon Hooley

Are subscriptions the only way to buy it?  I wouldn't mind buying it outright, but don't care as much for subscriptions.

On 7/23/2020 10:30 AM, Norma A. Boge wrote:

This sale on Roboform Everywhere ends July 31. Roboform works with Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android devices. Use code SALE50 during checkout at the following site:

https://www.roboform.com/everywhere

Norma A. Boge

Hi Sharon,

Roboform alone is free to use, but Roboform Everywhere is available only through subscription. Everywhere is used to sync your Roboform data between devices. But if that’s not a feature you want or need, then use Roboform for free. Nag screens will pop up every now and then, though, asking you to subscribe to Roboform Everywhere. Since I have 2 desktops, 2 laptops, a mini PC and an Android phone, $35 for 3 years of Everywhere was a real bargain, IMHO.

HTH,

Norma