From: Pamela Dominguez <geodom@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:37
Subject: [TechTalk] Cobalt atomic clock

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don't have troubles with it setting itself. I won one as a doorprize, recently. It's the same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and this English lady voice. When I went to set the one I won, it only says standard time. I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time. I have had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed. How can I get it to change to daylight savings time? I was going to give it to somebody, but I can't unless I can make sure it is working correctly. Pam. I have had it

Pamela Dominguez

Oh; the one I'm talking about is just a clock; no radio. Unless you are talking about the radio that receives the time signal. I have had it in the window since last Friday night, and the time zone still says standard time, while mine that I've had for about seven years, says daylight savings time. Other than that, they are twins. Pam.

From: Pamela Dominguez <geodom@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:37

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don't have troubles with it setting itself. I won one as a doorprize, recently. It's the same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and this English lady voice. When I went to set the one I won, it only says standard time. I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time. I have had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed. How can I get it to change to daylight savings time? I was going to give it to somebody, but I can't unless I can make sure it is working correctly. Pam. I have had it

---
http://www.avg.com

Joe Giovanelli

yes, I did mean the radio wich receives the time standard signals.

Joe G.

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don't have troubles
with it setting itself. I won one as a doorprize, recently. It's the
same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and
this English lady voice. When I went to set the one I won, it only says
standard time. I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time. I have
had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed.
How can I get it to change to daylight savings time? I was going to give
it to somebody, but I can't unless I can make sure it is working
correctly. Pam. I have had it

---
http://www.avg.com

Pamela Dominguez

Do you know where the antenna is in that thing? It still hasn't changed to daylight savings time. It might as well just be a regular clock. Pam.

yes, I did mean the radio wich receives the time standard signals.

Joe G.

I have had one of these clocks for a long time, and I don't have troubles
with it setting itself. I won one as a doorprize, recently. It's the
same clock I have: the big round face with the speaker in the back and
this English lady voice. When I went to set the one I won, it only says
standard time. I checked mine, and it says daylight savings time. I have
had it sitting near windows since Friday night and it has not changed.
How can I get it to change to daylight savings time? I was going to give
it to somebody, but I can't unless I can make sure it is working
correctly. Pam. I have had it

---
http://www.avg.com

Gene

I just use the clock in my feature phone.  It's always accurate and it's the most convenient alarm clock I've had.  With a smart phone, I don't know how convenient the clock would be but since I've had my feature phone, I've never felt the need for another clock.

Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:25 PM